I've been looking forward to watching Mama Mia ever since I saw the trailer way back then. Matta sent out a mass email yesterday asking who wanted to watch it and I immediately replied her telling her to count me in! So today, those who went for the movie were myself, Matta, Mommy, Keith, Chin Ong and... Daddy came along too!! For those of you who know and my dad certainly know that he is by no means a movie person and definitely not a cinema one!
All I can say is... I thoroughly loved every bit of the show! The storyline was simple and touching, songs were familiar (I was singing along the whole time and dancing in my seat! :p), and I loved the movie setting!! If I could, I'd want to have my wedding just like that! Absolutely breath-taking and romanctic.
Meryl Streep was amazing.. from Devil Wears Prada to this. She's definitely topped my best actress list. Pierce Brosnan, as usual was soooo charming and romantic! In conclusion, it's one of the best movies I've watched in a long time and it's a definite MUST SEE! Even my Pops enjoyed it.. and that says something (or rather, it says alot!).
A SHOPAHOLIC'S DEN v2.0
17 years ago

1 comments:
shop here with us! merry xmas! we profide u chic,fun.cute clothing!happy shopping!
http://www.moisellemade.blogspot.com
Post a Comment