After a longgggg tiring day at work, Chin Ong and I headed to 1 Utama for dinner at Zanmai Sushi (I absolutely love that place.. price is reasonable and the food is top notch!). After such a heavy meal, we had to do some exercise *ahem* *shopping* to make sure the food was properly digested.
And lately, I have adopted this habit of not buying (which is so not me). Don't get me wrong, I love shopping but somehow or rather I don't anything that attracts/interests me at all! That got me all whiny and upset till...... I passed by the perfume shop. I've been laying my eyes on this particular perfume called "Absolutely Givenchy". I super duper love that scent and everytime I walked into any perfume shop, I'd spray myself silly with it. I was saving up for it for quite awhile but could never bring myself to buy it. Why? Coz it cost 175 bucks! That's why! But, but... this time there was a discount and it cost only 150 bucks! Limited edition somore.. so, I was standing there contemplating on whether to buy it or not, when Chin Ong just took out his credit card and told the lady to charge it to his card *wah so yeng man!* haha.. he said it was for my anniversary present :) *thank you my dearest!* *muah*
I now present to you the latest addition to my collection..
And lately, I have adopted this habit of not buying (which is so not me). Don't get me wrong, I love shopping but somehow or rather I don't anything that attracts/interests me at all! That got me all whiny and upset till...... I passed by the perfume shop. I've been laying my eyes on this particular perfume called "Absolutely Givenchy". I super duper love that scent and everytime I walked into any perfume shop, I'd spray myself silly with it. I was saving up for it for quite awhile but could never bring myself to buy it. Why? Coz it cost 175 bucks! That's why! But, but... this time there was a discount and it cost only 150 bucks! Limited edition somore.. so, I was standing there contemplating on whether to buy it or not, when Chin Ong just took out his credit card and told the lady to charge it to his card *wah so yeng man!* haha.. he said it was for my anniversary present :) *thank you my dearest!* *muah*
I now present to you the latest addition to my collection..

*I super love this scent!*
0 comments:
Post a Comment