Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
*Big Hugs!*
Just 2 more days to my all-expenses-paid trip to UK! All thanks to my lovely Aunt Angel! :)
Oh goodness, I suddenly feel oh-so excited just thinking about going there alone and all the activities my aunts have planned out for me. One of my aunt who works as a primary school teacher has already volunteered me for their school field trip and school summer fair! I really can't wait. And not to mention the beautiful sight-seeing there! It just takes your breath away! (Yes, yes, will take loads and loads of pics..hehe)
Don't plan to do much shopping there though.. the bloody exchange rate is soooooo darn high! Even if we convert our thousands of ringgit here, it's still very much peanuts over there. Sigh..Ohh, but some people did mention that brands like Zara and Miss Selfridge are much much cheaper there. Hmmm.. I might just take back what I just said about not shopping. a lil of it never hurt anyone, right? ;)
And for those who have asked me to buy them really nice gifts, *cough cough* I will seriously try my best to la... if not, will fridge magnets of Prince Charles do? hehehe.. no la I won't torture you poor people.
I'm so gonna miss everyone back here, me being away for about 5 week or so. Please keep me updated about the lastest happennings yea? Take care and be good while I'm not around!
Oh goodness, I suddenly feel oh-so excited just thinking about going there alone and all the activities my aunts have planned out for me. One of my aunt who works as a primary school teacher has already volunteered me for their school field trip and school summer fair! I really can't wait. And not to mention the beautiful sight-seeing there! It just takes your breath away! (Yes, yes, will take loads and loads of pics..hehe)
Don't plan to do much shopping there though.. the bloody exchange rate is soooooo darn high! Even if we convert our thousands of ringgit here, it's still very much peanuts over there. Sigh..Ohh, but some people did mention that brands like Zara and Miss Selfridge are much much cheaper there. Hmmm.. I might just take back what I just said about not shopping. a lil of it never hurt anyone, right? ;)
And for those who have asked me to buy them really nice gifts, *cough cough* I will seriously try my best to la... if not, will fridge magnets of Prince Charles do? hehehe.. no la I won't torture you poor people.
I'm so gonna miss everyone back here, me being away for about 5 week or so. Please keep me updated about the lastest happennings yea? Take care and be good while I'm not around!
*Big Hugs!*
0 comments:
Post a Comment