Well, as you can see it's been a while since I last blogged. I've been so busy having to do everything back to back and needless to say, I AM DRAINED! (oh well, so much for wanting to regularly update my blog!).
Anyway, just last week we celebrated my grandma's 71st birthday. We took her out for a lovely dinner at 'Devil Crab' and later on ajourned back to the house where she opened her pressie and we had cake! :) It has been quite a while since the whole family went out for dinner due to my grandma's fall last year.
My grandma's someone who gets along with anybody and everybody. I'm serious.. she seems to know everyone from the people around the neighbourhood to the people in the coffee-shops! She is indeed a woman loved by many. I've heard so many people complain about their grandmothers but I'm proud to say that my grandma's the trendiest and the most affectionate grandmother in the whole world! Till this very age, she still takes the innitiative to dress up and paint her dainty lil toessies. She never takes sides, never fails to support all of us in everything we do and she gives really good advice! I'm so grateful for her and..
Sweetie pie Hayley & Ah Ma
0 comments:
Post a Comment