Hello everyone! Wow..never thought I'd ever have a blog but I've decided to give it a try :) reason being, I've been (and will be) so busy that I won't be able to catch up with my friends and loved ones so I thought that this would be an excellent way to keep everyone updated about myself. yay!
Well, final exams are next week already and I start my internship on the 20th of this month. Sigh.. Everyone will be in the holiday mood and will probably be doing their Christmas shopping while I'll be stuck in the office.
I will be working in an advertising agency called 'Bates' and it's located in Midvalley Megamall, so do drop by and visit me during lunch hours ya? ;) Alright, I better hit the books now. Take care all!
Well, final exams are next week already and I start my internship on the 20th of this month. Sigh.. Everyone will be in the holiday mood and will probably be doing their Christmas shopping while I'll be stuck in the office.
I will be working in an advertising agency called 'Bates' and it's located in Midvalley Megamall, so do drop by and visit me during lunch hours ya? ;) Alright, I better hit the books now. Take care all!
2 comments:
Yay! I am Amanda's first comment! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It seems the blogging bug has got to you huh...
busy konon!
Ah Kuah, I am busy! You la, influenced me to start blogging but I know my blog cannot compare to yours la..20,000 hits?! anyway, I'm still a newbie in this, so must teach me more k? ;)
Post a Comment